Why This Policy Exists
This data protection policy ensures Rock n Roller:
- Complies with data protection law and follow good practice
- Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes an individual’s data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
DATA PROTECTION LAW
The Data Protection Act 1998 describes how organisations (including Rock n Roller) must collect, handle and store personal information.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other materials.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
The Data Protection Act is underpinned by eight important principles. These say that personal data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Not be held for any longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Be protected in appropriate ways
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us at
Refunds can only be given when the cancellation is seven or more days before the ticketed event. this does not apply to Birthday Parties.
If notified outwith these times the tickets are non-refundable.
Our skate sessions are non refundable.